• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Honey for tomorrow please U/D she's eating!

weedug

Mama Doe
She is off to the vet for her spay, and a dental. The dental is a first for both of us, so hope that it doesn't affect her too much.

I'm hoping that I have everything organised for her coming home.

Last edited:
Sending vibes for Honey, I hope everything goes well.

I'm sure you have everything in. Something soft for her to lie on (so hay doesn't go in her wound), lots of tempting veg/herbs. Just make sure that she has some painkiller before you bring her home.

Thanks for the vibes.

Vet has just phoned. All went well with the op :D, but Honey is still sleeping yet :(.

Her teeth weren't too bad at all, and they reckon with plenty hay they should be fine :D. She was an adoption bun from P@H and when I first got her, she wouldn't eat any hay.

Hope she wakens up soon. I've to go collect her at 4pm.

Thanks for the vibes :).

She is now safely home, but looking pretty pathetic, poor soul :(.

The vet was really pleased with how she is doing though. The good news is that after they burred her tooth, they found that it isn't squint, the spur had just made it seem that way. So hopefully with a normal diet she will have no more problems, but they will keep an eye on it anyway. She had all the others done at the same time.

She has managed a tiny bit grated carrot since she has come home, but is still really sleepy. They said to give her an hour and see if she was eating herself, otherwise to syringe feed, but I feel that's a bit soon.

Back