• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bunski tomorrow please! UD: Off to get him!

chul

Staff member
Bunski is hopefully being neutered tomorrow. Taking him in at 9.10am. Very scared :( I have no idea what to expect!

Last edited:
love to Bunski for tomorrow :love: i have had two boys done and both were brilliant and recovered really quickly :D xxx

Good luck Bunski! Lucky was fine when he had his op. Just a bit quieter and wobbly for a little bit. By the next day he was back to normal. I'm sure Bunski will do fine. :)

Awww Im sure he will be fine its a fairly routine operation. He is lucky it has warmed up again for him now too. YOu will need to keep him warm after the op and try to keep him on something soft like a towel or blanket he will be a bit sore

Does this mean he if getting a ladybun?

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Bunski! :wave: Are you sending him with a 'packed lunch' to nom when he wakes up?

He noms anything so I'm not doing a lunch and assume vets will! He isn't getting a lady bun no, just no trading hormones! Cant afford a lady bun just yet but one day!

Loads of vibes for Bunski.

I've had quite a few boys done and they've all been fine. Some are a bit slow to eat, but once they get some of their favourites, and painkillers, they are usually ok.

He's there :( I hated coming home without him. I have to ring up at 3/4 to find out if I can bring him home or if he has to stay in.

He's there :( I hated coming home without him. I have to ring up at 3/4 to find out if I can bring him home or if he has to stay in.

It will be a long day for you, but hopefully he will nom and poop when he comes round and you will be able to get him home tonight. :wave:

Aww - he'll be fine.

I know the feeling though. It's gonna be a long day for both of us i think.

Best of luck Bunski!! xxx

Phone just went and i got v. scared it was the vets saying something went wrong. Roll on 3pm.

Back