• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper today :)

Here's my little boy Jasper, aka the rabbit who can't sit still. :lol: I got 2 jumps out today for him to have a little jump over them. :) He loved it, bless him :love: I tested out my camera and got some photos of him in the air!! :D

Hope you like, as you can see, he jumps on and off lead. :) Oh and excuse me trying to get out of the shots! :lol:
DSCF9864.jpg

DSCF9865.jpg

DSCF9866.jpg

DSCF9802.jpg

DSCF9801.jpg

A little bigger:
DSCF9745.jpg

DSCF9760.jpg

DSCF9761.jpg

DSCF9763.jpg

Mid binky! :D
DSCF9780.jpg

Hope you liked them, isn't he good :love:

wow!

would love to try duke at that but cant see him letting us put a lead on him and also think he would probably be more likely to eat the jumps - annoying as he really can jump amazingly high

Wow - well done Jasper! He looks very pleased with himself there - you must be very proud of him. :love:

Yes, I love him to bits. :D He loves jumping and one of the reasons is because of all the head rubs he gets of me afterwards. :lol: I know I shouldn't have bought a pet shop bun and was told not to on this forum and another, but I never regret buying my Jasper. :love: I just couldn't leave him. xx

oooooh great piccies!:love: The jumps are quite high & he looks so gracious jumping! Lucky bunny!

I was reading about teaching your bunny to jump...one of the tips said to genlty place the bunny in front of the jump & if they dont jump over it then lift them over & reward them with cuddles & kind gentle words......I think Id have a problem "genlty placing" my bunnies in front of the jump...they would run away!:roll::lol:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :D It's nice to here you all saying nice things because occasionally I hear bad comments saying rabbit jumping is cruel! :? People don't say that letting rabbits run around the garden and binky like crazy is cruel so why is letting a rabbit jump over some jumps and binky whilst doing it classed as cruel by some un-knowledgeable people? :roll:

I'm happy you all understand that my rabbits and most do enjoy jumping, it keeps them fit and they love it. :love:

Yay!! I've been waiting for a jumping Jasper thread:love: Go Jasper, those jumps are really high! Walnuts going to have to practice for years to get as good as you!:p:love::love:
Gorgeous! And you've got some really good pictures!:love: I need a dutchie!:love::love::love:

Yay!! I've been waiting for a jumping Jasper thread:love: Go Jasper, those jumps are really high! Walnuts going to have to practice for years to get as good as you!:p:love::love:
Gorgeous! And you've got some really good pictures!:love: I need a dutchie!:love::love::love:

:lol: Couldn't get any pics until I got my new camera which I now have! :D On the pics Jasper is jumping 45cm high at the most but he can go another 10cm higher at 55cm. ;) I will try and get pics. :) I will also try get some of him doing long jump but only if he wants to do it. :thumb:

My mum has just come in and admired Jasper and his jumping. :wave:

Aww I'm glad she likes it. :D

:lol: Couldn't get any pics until I got my new camera which I now have! :D On the pics Jasper is jumping 45cm high at the most but he can go another 10cm higher at 55cm. ;) I will try and get pics. :) I will also try get some of him doing long jump but only if he wants to do it. :thumb:

Aww, he really looks likes he's enjoying it as well:D
Oo a new camera, what one is it? Its taken some great photos.

Can't wait for more pictures, if Jasper co-operates that is:):love:

Aww, he really looks likes he's enjoying it as well:D
Oo a new camera, what one is it? Its taken some great photos.

Can't wait for more pictures, if Jasper co-operates that is:):love:

I'm sure he will, he loves jumping but if he didn't want to do it, he wouldn't jump and I'd never force him. :)

It's the fujifilm S2500, it takes HQ pics but the ones of him jumping aren't so clear because I had them on the 20 pics per second setting. ;)

This looks fun - I've been wondering about one of mine - he spent the weekend at his 'grandmothers' (she doesnt like me referring to her as that :twisted:) and when he was freeranging in the dining room kept hoping over the struts on the chair legs, back and forth. Will see waht obsticles I can build in our living room :)

Back