• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any hints and/or tips...

wire scourer works need aload of elbow grease can damage the base though if ya not careful

I use vinegar and soak the toilet tray but there is a stain that will not scrub off now I've had the tray a few years. I'm thinking maybe it must be the calcium in the pee? I suppose as long as the tray is clean the mark will not matter.
IMG_0198-1.gif
bobsII-1.gif

I don't think so. White vinegar is bout 42p per bottle and i think wine vinegar is a bit more expensive and for Vinaigrettes etc. Actually I do not know what white vinegar is used for other than cleaning rabbit trays and I wash the kitchen floor with it too as vinegar gets rid of odours and kills germs. Brown malt vinegar is for fish and chips:D in our house hold anyway
IMG_0198-1.gif

you may have to soak it for awhile in white vinegar and then scrub it with a really rough brush.

Back