• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted just scared me to death

martlou

Warren Veteran
I just looked up and saw this :shock::shock:
playingdead.jpg

That did not do my heart any good. Then I saw his little tummy going up and down:D Like to scare us don't they?!

Naughty little Ted but he's just so sweet I imagine it'd be hard to stay mad at him for long.:lol:

Naughty little Ted but he's just so sweet I imagine it'd be hard to stay mad at him for long.:lol:

Too shocked to be mad :). There's no possible way to be mad with him, photos don't do either of them justice, Rosie is seriously beautiful, one of the loveliest looking bunnies I've ever seen and it never really comes out in photos. Teddy has got just the cutest, smooshiest little face and big brown eyes and there's no way you can't just go all mushy when you look into them :love::love:

Too shocked to be mad :). There's no possible way to be mad with him, photos don't do either of them justice, Rosie is seriously beautiful, one of the loveliest looking bunnies I've ever seen and it never really comes out in photos. Teddy has got just the cutest, smooshiest little face and big brown eyes and there's no way you can't just go all mushy when you look into them :love::love:

Yep he looks like the kind of bunny folk would model cuddly toys on.:D

My squashy Harley looks just like your little Ted, he has got a gorgeous squashy face too. I call him Mooky, short for moo cow, as i think he looks a little like a cute Highland Moo Cow!!

I am sooo rubbish at putting on photos, last time it was about this time of night and by the time I had sussed it everyone had gone to bed bored of waiting for me!!! Now I'm off I will have a go as I wanted to put my gorgeous Christmas pressies on from my daughters: a memories album of all my buns plus a huge photo frame containing 12 individual pics of my buns! Will have a quick go at photo of Harley now but don't wait up!!:lol:

We need piccies of Harley :D

I am sooo rubbish at putting on photos, last time it was about this time of night and by the time I had sussed it everyone had gone to bed bored of waiting for me!!! Now I'm off I will have a go as I wanted to put my gorgeous Christmas pressies on from my daughters: a memories album of all my buns plus a huge photo frame containing 12 individual pics of my buns! Will have a quick go at photo of Harley now but don't wait up!!:lol:

:lol::lol:If we get to the early hours and your pics are not there I will check tomorrow! :lol::lol:

OMG!!!! I'm still faffing about trying to sort it and you have it already!! Thanks!! Isn't he luscious and squashy and scrumptious??? look at his little face!!!

OMG!!!! I'm still faffing about trying to sort it and you have it already!! Thanks!! Isn't he luscious and squashy and scrumptious??? look at his little face!!!

He's gorgeous, he looks a bit cross in that photo :lol::lol: You should send it to www.disapprovingrabbits.com Mine were published 18 May, I was so chuffed! His ears are very cute as well, he looks more mini lop than Teddy I think :love:

Is Teddy a mini lop? Harley is - he has a great big fluffy butt that begs to be squashed!! Anyway never mind sending pics to something else, it nearly killed me doing that one :lol::lol::lol: will take a peek tho:shock:

Back