• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Building an outdoor hutch???? Help please!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

As some of you may or may not know, I've taken in some rescues and am actually considering keeping them :) (the OH loves them and wants them to stay!!! :) )

I do have a slight problem though... as it's just after Christmas, money is a tad tight. I don't have a problem buying them a beautiful hutch but I was wondering if it would work out cheaper if we made one? The OH is quite handy when it comes to DIY but I was wondering what would be the best way to go about making one?

Does anyone have any plans for making a hutch? Or maybe even a good size shed/playhouse if that would be better? We kind of have the layout figured out for a run but just not an actual house for them :/

We're also having to dig up some pebbles from our garden and we're going to pop down some turf.

Any hints/tips/plans for making them as spacious and comfortable hutch as possible would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks!!!

xxx

Back