• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going crazy

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
Tilly is driving us up the wall! She keeps chewing up our carpet and weeing everywhere especially on the sofa. We've tried loads of things to stop it.

Not sure what to do other than keep them in the cage whilst we aren't at home but I don't want to have to do this.

The carpet now has two massive holes in it and it's a rented property so we are now going to lose our deposit.

They have ssooooo much to chew on and play with but she choses to chew the carpet up instead. Bernard has never done anything like this.

:(

Why dont you use some metel un panels to fence off a good area of your roon and them maybe purchuse some laminate or tile sheets that can be easily cleaned and place these in the area of the run :D

Why dont you use some metel un panels to fence off a good area of your roon and them maybe purchuse some laminate or tile sheets that can be easily cleaned and place these in the area of the run :D

This is a good idea, thank you. I don't think the room is actually big enough to section any off but we will certainly try putting some laminate sheets down :)

joys of having a house bunny lol sorry no advice hun other than just give the rabbit a special area fenced off just for buny play area
hope you get it sorted though xx

joys of having a house bunny lol sorry no advice hun other than just give the rabbit a special area fenced off just for buny play area
hope you get it sorted though xx

Thank you, we even covered the sofa in a piece of cardboard to chew and put a litter tray on top where she had been weeing but when we went back in she had pushed it off and wee'd again on the sofa :roll:

I can't be mad at her either because she gives me sweet and innocent looks as though she knows she has been naughty and saying “sorry mummy” :roll: xx

Back