• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud and Mitsu's new hay box!

becky963

Warren Scout
Well we were warned about Mitsu's untidy habbits by her fosterer, but up to now she's been very good. This last week however she has taken to flinging all the litter trays out of the crate and digging hay all over the bedroom. Then sitting looking rather pleased with herself! So today I went and got a big storage box for their hay, so hopefully this will stop her doing it!:?

001-12.jpg

005-5.jpg

002-11.jpg

006-7.jpg

007-10.jpg

008-9.jpg

009-4.jpg

011-8.jpg

:love::love:

Sorry but... :lol: I couldnt believe the mess she used to make! I thought she may change with coming inside and only having the hay in her tray though. Its the way she 'ski's' that used to make me laugh! Bless her. She looks very happy with Cloud :) xx

:love::love:

Sorry but... :lol: I couldnt believe the mess she used to make! I thought she may change with coming inside and only having the hay in her tray though. Its the way she 'ski's' that used to make me laugh! Bless her. She looks very happy with Cloud :) xx

O she still "skis"!! I think that's why she started throwing the trays about because she was getting frustrated in the smaller trays not being able to ski properly!!:lol: she's got more room to ski in the bigger one and in summer she'll have the shed to ski to her hearts content!! I shouldn't complain really she's been brilliant otherwise and litter trained really easily she's a sweetheart :love:

Gorgeous bunnies but what the heck is 'skiing'?! :lol:

:lol: Mitsu has a funny little habit where she sort of pushs the hay forwards with her front paws, but she looks like she's skiing when she does it!! The kids have found it hilarious!!

Back