• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accommadtion Advice

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
As soon as the weather gets abit warmer we are going to redo the garden and I'm also going to have some new accomadation for the bunnies and piggies but I'm unsure what will be the most practical.

I have a 17ft x 10ft space, the options are as follows:

1. build a huge shed over the whole area and put the hutches in there
2. build a small shed for the piggies and then avaries for the bunnies

I'm open to any other suggestions, but the overall area can't be any bigger.

As soon as the weather gets abit warmer we are going to redo the garden and I'm also going to have some new accomadation for the bunnies and piggies but I'm unsure what will be the most practical.

I have a 17ft x 10ft space, the options are as follows:

1. build a huge shed over the whole area and put the hutches in there
2. build a small shed for the piggies and then avaries for the bunnies

I'm open to any other suggestions, but the overall area can't be any bigger.

I'd go for a large shed with the one half separated for the piggies. Then attach an avaiary to the side and let the buns have 24 hour access to that and the other half of the shed.

I have the same dilemma- as i have a huge space i am turning into rescue space in April- only problem is i have had aviary recommendations, but there are dogs on site. I also don't think aviary's are as secure against predators. I think maybe an aviary as long as it had very high surrounds. I think i will possibly do both, but with a 4ft surround so i know the dogs can't get them through the wire.

Good luck with this x

Back