• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg

bugsbunnylover

Warren Scout
I have been looking on Gumtree and there and came across this ad

"we have a beautiful black 10 month old female rex rabbit for sale. was a xmas present but with a baby and toddler in the house there is too much to do! her fur is like velvet. she is litter trained and goes in a tray. jumps up on your lap for a cuddle, doesnt bite and has a lovely personality. would be a perfect pet for any child, i have NO hesitation. comes with hutch, food, hay etc.....£45 ono"

Why do people get pets:roll:

xmas as in....2 days ago? :shock:

Probably bought for them by someone else by the sounds of it, I wouldn't have thought they'd have bought it for themselves only to give it up 2 days later. :?

People really shouldn't buy others animals for christmas unless they know for a fact that they want it and will care for it.:(

:cry: That is just awful, poor little bunny.

I can't believe people give up pets so quickly and seemingly so easily.
I mean, we all have lives and I'm sure there are people on here with children too so we're busy but we don't give up our animals!

Back