• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long have you kept rabbits for?

Had my first rabbit about 30 years ago. Had a break of about 8 years then had rabbits ever since :D

Had my first rabbit ( and guinea pigs) about 40 years ago and had several over the following 15 years. Had a break until 10 years ago when I had two guinea pigs. Then 18 months ago got Cookie and six months later Honey. If I had my own way I would love to have a group of them as well and a house bunny. Maybe when the kids (and hubby) have left home I will, ha ha:wave:

Since 17th September 1993... Flintstone :love::love::love: Got her for my 10th birthday, she was the pony that wouldn't fit in the garden shed!! :lol::lol:

So thats around 17 years now? Never not had at least one bunny in that time

I had a Nethie for my birthday when I was about 7 whom I loved very much and he was virtually a house bunny, then a dutch in my early teens, then a break for a few years before I had a dwarf lop in my early 20s which I had to sadly rehome, then a break for about 15 years. My current two I've had for about 2 years.

Back