• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are your bunnies microchipped?

are your bunnies microchipped?

• yes

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • no

Votes: 62 81.6%

• Total voters
Fudge and Evie are because they came from the RSPCA and they chip them - the others arent so Im not sure what to vote??

Nope. I did consider it when I was thinking of putting the lionheads outside but not now. I don't see the point, there is always a door between them and any external doors.

Nope. My buns don't go outside, so I don't really see the point. The doggies of course are though. I've found microchips in dogs and cats to be INVALUABLE :D

nope, I highly doubt mine would be caught if they ever managed to escape, which is unlikely as they're in a shed in a brick walled garden.

If they ever did get free I'd notify all the local vets, the local rspca and put up adverts round the (very small) town. I think you're just as likely to find them that way as you are micro-chipping, personally.

Not the rabbits but my cats and pony are chipped... not sure I see the point though as RSPCA never bothered to scan pony someone reported her, in fact they didn't attempt to contact me at all!

No, I doubt mine need it, to be honest. They are only allowed out on my roof terrace which they couldn't possible escape from, and as my neighbours (who can see over the partition) thinks they are rats (!!!), I very much doubt they'd try to steal them. :lol:

I voted NO. I wouldn't see the need for my buns, but my dogs are microchipped as obviously they go out for walks and are offlead etc.

Back