• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie Basketball Team! (2 cute video clips) Pics added Post 6 & 23

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
A couple of videos of Buttercup & Blackberry having a game of basketball with their sea grass ball.

Anyone else want to join their team????

CLICK ON PIC TO SEE VIDEO

CLICK ON PIC TO SEE VIDEO

Last edited:
I cam up to the computer with good intentions about work ... but my Buttercup antennae started to wiggle ... :lol:

I can tell them apart much easier when they move about. :) The wee darlings. :love: I should have got Spenser a ball like that. He doesn't much care for the willow type. :roll:

I cam up to the computer with good intentions about work ... but my Buttercup antennae started to wiggle ... :lol:

I can tell them apart much easier when they move about. :) The wee darlings. :love: I should have got Spenser a ball like that. He doesn't much care for the willow type. :roll:

Mine completely ignore the willow balls, but the Little Boys love trashing these. After they've unravelled it they sit and bite the long lengths of cord into lots if tiny pieces :lol:

And here's a few photos - most of them were blurry, but I managed a few shots if the destruction :lol:

Blackberry emerging from the tunnel and looking for trouble...
Bunniepicsandvidsseagrassball001.jpg

Buttercup on sentry duty by the new carrot patch.
Bunniepicsandvidsseagrassball003.jpg

Let battle commence!
Bunniepicsandvidsseagrassball004.jpg

Bunniepicsandvidsseagrassball021.jpg

Bunniepicsandvidsseagrassball022.jpg

Blackberry denying all knowledge of the destruction of the sea grass ball...
Bunniepicsandvidsseagrassball011.jpg

Awwwwwhhhh diddly and squiddly!! Super cute - they're a couple of wee characters aren't they!! Benson and Lola will join the team!! They tend to chew rather than play and chew!! Might be a short game!!

Here's a big one comin atcha boys...

Ahhhhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhh BLLLLLLEEEEEUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh:love::love::love::love:

Awwwwwhhhh diddly and squiddly!! Super cute - they're a couple of wee characters aren't they!! Benson and Lola will join the team!! They tend to chew rather than play and chew!! Might be a short game!!

Here's a big one comin atcha boys...

Ahhhhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhh BLLLLLLEEEEEUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh:love::love::love::love:

Blackberry: Auntie Ruuuth! You got my tummy wet again with your big sloppy raspberry :roll:

Back