• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning bunny wee off carpet

footballgirl

Alpha Buck
Hi,

My bun had to go upstairs for christmas and ive found shes wee'd on the carpet. What can I use to clean it? and will it stain? She never goes upstairs, she lives in the living room, so I dont need to worry about any cleaning products affecting her.

Need to clean it before the parents get back! :roll:

Thanks.

use a wad of toilet paper to blot at much up as possible, then use a cloth in warm soapy water and rub the area gently in small circular movements. Use more wads of toilet paper to blot up as much wetness as possible.

hope this helps.
sue:wave:

I use 1001 carpet cleaner. The tin/bottle has a little scrubbing brush on the end. Might take a couple of applications but it usually does the trick :)

I get protest wee's on the carpet when I have taken black bun to the vet!

I have the 1001 spray, that seemed to work great for me.
Apparently simple solution is good too but I've not used it.

thank you for the replies :)

It was already dry so I've sprayed 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, it looks like its doing the job. But I'll ask mum to get some of the cleaner you have mentioned tomorrow.

I use some sort of spray carpet cleaner. Spray it on, leave it then rub with a damp cloth. Worked on old and new bunny pee! :lol:

Back