• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny gush

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I hadn't seen my bunnies for nearly 48 hours :shock: and was so lovely to see them again. My brother was here and the five were so confident, climbing all over him and then my dad when he got here, they used to be so shy around strangers :love::love::love:

I know it sounds silly but I did feel like they were glad to see me :love:

My brother helped me sort out the guinea pig pens which I've been nagging OH for ages to do :love::love: and fixed my hoover! bless him :love:

The five have trashed the hall door though :shock: I haven't told OH hope he doesn't notice :shock:

Awww, bless them! :love:

So is your brother the official bunny-sitter now ... he's not been bribing them with a secret stash of fenugreek crunchies, has he? :lol:

I went to my Gran's and was missing Spenser after a mere three and a half hours - pity help me if I ever get a proper job. :oops::lol:

Awww, bless them! :love:

So is your brother the official bunny-sitter now ... he's not been bribing them with a secret stash of fenugreek crunchies, has he? :lol:

I went to my Gran's and was missing Spenser after a mere three and a half hours - pity help me if I ever get a proper job. :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: he kept shaking the tub of pineapple treats at them and all 5 would jump up on him. My brother would love to be the official bunny-sitter, he loves them and he's on at my dad to get a rescue dog now so I think I've drummed the rescue message home :D he was saying today that he thinks my animals are so lucky and that he likes the fact they're mostly rescues

:lol: speaking of naughty bunnies, Jasmine just pulled the treats off the table, pulled the lid off, tipped them upside down and started nomming them. And Harvey jumped on the pen blocking off the chinchillas and stood nose to nose with them on top of the run :lol:

Bless them, they must make an awful mess - Spenser causes enough mess and he only occasionally inhabits one room of the house. :lol::lol::lol:

Back