• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to rush to the emergency vets

Rachel89

Mama Doe
with Dizzee :cry:

Not sure what happened but suddennly heard alot of commotion and Dizzee and Honey were haveing a fight. They have been SOOO good, not sure what caused them to suddenly they were all getting on fine. Honey had a tiny cut on her nose so I ceaned it up but Dizzees eye was very bad.
His eyelid had split and lots of blood and gunk.
Hes had antibiotics and some stitches, hes eyes all swollen too :cry:

Made the decision to leave the 3 dutches together and have Dizzee as a house bunneh for the time being, hes the one who starts the fights and can;t risk anything else for a good while.

I feel like Iv'e failed yet again :cry:

No, don't feel you've failed: you got Dizzee to the vet asap, so you acted responsibly. Sorry, don't know your set-up but sounds as though you've decided what to do for the best under the circumstances.

with Dizzee :cry:

Not sure what happened but suddennly heard alot of commotion and Dizzee and Honey were haveing a fight. They have been SOOO good, not sure what caused them to suddenly they were all getting on fine. Honey had a tiny cut on her nose so I ceaned it up but Dizzees eye was very bad.
His eyelid had split and lots of blood and gunk.
Hes had antibiotics and some stitches, hes eyes all swollen too :cry:

Made the decision to leave the 3 dutches together and have Dizzee as a house bunneh for the time being, hes the one who starts the fights and can;t risk anything else for a good while.

I feel like Iv'e failed yet again :cry:

Sorry to hear about Dizzee, our pets like to keep us on our toes don't they, try not to think you have failed because you have not, all you are doing is trying to do your best for your pets. Dizzee has had treatment now and I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Sounds like you will need some TLC too.

I know how you feel, Elliot bit Mitzeee a week or so ago and then he needed an op, after 3 days I tried them together again and the same happened. Took him vets and £500 later he seems on the mend.

I cried all the way home tho when I left him as his leg was in a bad way could see muscles.

The vet deserves a medal!

Good luck with yours!

Aw, poor Dizzee. Sounds like you have done the right thing. These things happen and we don't always have control of them.

Sending Dizzee lots of vibes for a full, speedy recovery.

Elliott&Mitzee - I hope that Mitzee makes a full speedy recovery too - sending vibes.

Hugs to both of you.

Back