• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you send

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
to someone with an idoor bunny :lol:
Theres a boy I know who lives with his godmother, he lost his mum a few christmas eve's ago and he lost his gran around the same time :cry: he is very poorly with ME but Alfie (his dwarf lop) is his best friend :love: I want to send them something nice, I'll find something for him but can't decide what to send for Alfie!
What would you send RU?!

Any bunny toys - perhaps some dried herbs for munchies....a little fleece blanket for him, tunnel - all bunnies loves tunnels.....a treat ball?

:wave:

good ideas! I know he doesnt chew wires so Im not sure if chew toys will be appreciated :? maybe I'll buy some crunchies and herbs :lol:

That bunny game thing, where you get to play with your bunny and they get treats not sure wots it called but I have seen them in jollyes :L They look ace :L

:O how about them tunnels from pets@home where you can join loads together maybe a few of them and make a big tunnel maize :L

I might buy him a tunnel, those are like £10 each so could only afford one really :? Think I will buy some crunchies and nice herbs :wave:

Back