• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small-ish dwarf lop?

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I was going to put this in health, but has pictures so just put it here :)

Sox is 7months old now, and he seems really small, not like too skinny small, like small small, if you get what I mean :oops::lol: Can people show me pics of there fully grown dwarf lops please? Here's Sox's most recent pics.....from today,

Stood up tall-
IMG_0137-vi.jpg

Sat down-
IMG_0122-vi.jpg

Is he small? Or is it just me?:oops:

Fully grown dwarf lop pics would be lurvly :D

Difficult to know if he's small but he is very handsome :love::love:

Elijah is a small dwarf lop at 2.2kg (I spent a long time thinking he was a mini lop)

*goes of to search for picture*

PICT3575.jpg

PICT3304.jpg

These two are Tink and Roo. Roo (upright) is 2.8kg, Tink is probably about 3kg.

Last edited:
I don't have a lop, but couldn't miss a photo of Sox. :love: Do you know his weight? It's possible that he was the last one to be born in his litter, and sometimes these bunnies remain smaller than normal for their breed.

Thanks Bunny Buddy and Susie Bun :D
Elijah is :love:
I have had him weighed but I can't remember what the vet sayed :oops: Im not sure if he was last born, but he was the only boy, and he did look slightly smaller before I got him, he also looked left out and sitting the corner, and all his sisters were all-agouti coloured, dont know i that makes a difference though:oops:Maybe he was actually a mini-lop from a different litter:shock: i doubt it though:oops: I love him regardless of whether he's big or small:love:

Charlie is a dwarf lop x lionhead but not small, I think he's about (maybe just under) 3kg.
LGIM0032-2.jpg

This is him with Mable, who was a mini lop crossed with lots of other things, but she weighed 1.7kg at 6 months old (when I sadly lost her)
LGIM0189.jpg

Charlie is a dwarf lop x lionhead but not small, I think he's about (maybe just under) 3kg.
LGIM0032-2.jpg

This is him with Mable, who was a mini lop crossed with lots of other things, but she weighed 1.7kg at 6 months old (when I sadly lost her)
LGIM0189.jpg

Charlie and Mable are gorgeous :love::love:

Hi, I can't answer but he's very cute.

Jenson is a dwarf lop but I can't find a picture that will show scale, but he's not quite 6 months and barely over 2kg so I don't think he's much more growing to do. Currently he's too interested in the camera for me to take any good pictures!

Noooooooooooooooooooo

I have lop envy !!

I have one to trade

6 months old, likes to snuggle and pee on the floor ALL THE TIME

with swap for something similar just without the pee!!!

I think he looks like a mini-lop. ;)

I have one mini and two dwarf lops. My dwarfs lops are alot bigger than my mini. :)

This is Princess Jenny, she didnt really start growing until 20 weeks. I couldnt see a difference.
IMG_5801.jpg

This is her at 15 weeks
karen022.jpg

Justin
karen563.jpg

Boss:
karen004.jpg

I love all your lops :love: :love:

Raaaa! He's is adorable!!! :)

I was going to put this in health, but has pictures so just put it here :)

Sox is 7months old now, and he seems really small, not like too skinny small, like small small, if you get what I mean :oops::lol: Can people show me pics of there fully grown dwarf lops please? Here's Sox's most recent pics.....from today,

Stood up tall-
IMG_0137-vi.jpg

Sat down-
IMG_0122-vi.jpg

Is he small? Or is it just me?:oops:

Fully grown dwarf lop pics would be lurvly :D

Back