• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best present :)

Lops

Mama Doe
On the last new years day, my Daughters Dwarf Russian Hammy 'Ms Veronica Corningstone' died suddenly, :cry: :cry:

She still has her cage and I KNEW she'd love another, so, I arranged to pick up a new Hammy for her for christmas.

We fetched him home on christmas eve and kept him in our bedroom overnite
(I was careful to buy a 'him' this time and a different colour, so as not to 'replace her')

So here is her favourite 'present' of this year (she was ecstatic!!! :D)
A beautiful Winter white dwarf Russian Hammy called......Noel :D :D :D

Quality's dreadful cuz he wouldn't keep still :lol:

photo0115_001.jpg

Aw :love: how cute !!
We have a winter white too called nibbles .. He is a bit of a biter so suits his name :lol: we love watching him though

Aww I love him! :love: A winter white is the breed I'd like if I got a hammy. :D Bet that was a surprise for your daughter? :)

It was! ;)

And the funny thing was, Hammy was in our room which Daughter knew nothing about, so....
I put a small empty pet carrier box in one of those gift bags and she asked everyone to be quiet so as not to frighten what ever might be in the box :lol:
When she very carefully opened it and saw there was nothing insde, we gave in and bought Noel down in his proper cage :lol: :lol: :lol:

She said she's in love Hahaaa :love:

Thank you

I'd also like to add, my daughter is an adult so I've not bought Noel for a child :wave:

Back