• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to say...

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
My post was closed last night due to people staring disagreements onthere. So i couldnt reply.

I just would like to say that my single bunny Justin is doing better today :), and yes i took him to my vets yesterday, i would never leave one of my bunnies in pain! so no matter the time or day i will go as my vet and his emergency line/number is his mobile so we can always get in touch.

Thank you again for all your vibes ect but yes he has seen a vet, had a jab and seem better today, also sorry for wording it wrong and calling it a "cold" i was suppose to say snuffle. :)

Hope you all have a great christmas :D I would like to keep you all updated, so hopefully no more disagreements will happen to this post. :D

IMG_5706.jpg

Just read your original thread. Some very helpful advice on it from Jacks-Jane and others.

Glad Justin is feeling much better today and his treatment is working. Also, a little jealous that he's possibly going to become a housebun. I'd love my 2 to move indoors, but don't have that option :(:lol:

Merry Christmas and New Year and keep us posted on Justin. :wave:

Just read your original thread. Some very helpful advice on it from Jacks-Jane and others.

Glad Justin is feeling much better today and his treatment is working. Also, a little jealous that he's possibly going to become a housebun. I'd love my 2 to move indoors, but don't have that option :(:lol:

Merry Christmas and New Year and keep us posted on Justin. :wave:

Thank you, hope you have a fab christmas and new year too. :wave:

Glad to see that Justin is better today.

It's also good to see you're willing to do the best for your bunny by taking him to the vet when needed. :)

Thank you guys. I just want everyone to no that you have a bunny so you should take them to the vets when needed. No matter the cost ect.

I mean im not made of money but they should never suffer. So i have now got a bunny bank account :lol:

I love all 6 of my babies/bunnies :lol: :love::love: :love: :love:

Thanks for the update and glad he is starting to feel better.
One of my bunnies is a snuffles bunny, but we manage to keep it quite well contained. He's outside, so has lots of fresh air, and we have dust free hay for him, and he's not shown any symptoms for a long time.
Hope he continues to do well.

Awww thats great news :D. You had some good advice from some very experienced and knowledgeable people fingers crossed he stays that way and continues to enjoy being a house bun lucky boy - he is gorgeous :love:

Aww so glad ur gorgeous boy is ok :love: Well done for getting him to a vet yesterday, it was the best thing to do no doubt about that ;)

Back