• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Beautiful Black Rex Isabel -New Thread-

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I thought I would start a new thread as her personality has changed so much, and she has come out of herself so much!

Isabel is a stunning and sleek black rex.

We would prefer Isabel to go to an indoor home with a bunny friend, as she seems much happier inside, and can get a little rundown when stressed.

This poor little girl came in with another rabbit who bullied her, and was given away just 24 hours before her "owner" boarded a flight out of the country permanently.

Isabel is a friendly girl once she has gained your trust, and likes to eat pellets from your hand.

This beautiful girl loved being indoors for her photos!

She is currently recovering from a skin infection which is an allergic reaction to her spay stitches. We are hoping she recovers without the need for surgery, as it took her longer than average to come round from her op, and when she did come round, there was a pus like discharge from her nose :(

111.jpg

127.jpg

130.jpg

Verrry relaxed!
132.jpg

141.jpg

133.jpg

Night night!
143.jpg

Rabbitmums husband here...hijacking her account.

I love this bun so much and want her...have a lovely indoor home for her...

Please persuade Rabbitmum to let me have her.....

Help me folks!!!!!!! Pleeeeeaseeee:love:

She would love a new indoor home and friend as a belated Christmas present ;)

I will try and get some more pictures of her Tuesday for you :D

Had a serious chat about this today and unfortunately we're just not able to take her at the moment.
Money commitments and indeed work commitments for us both means we just cant take on another bun at the moment. Really sad about this but dont want to deny someone else who may be in abetter position than us to offer her the full attention that she so richly deserves:((From Rabbitmums O/H btw)

Hi

I would really be interested in her, she is beautiful:love:. She would have the whole house to run around in and a sexy husbun (all neutered and vaccinated up to date). Not quite sure how to go about adopting her. Do you want me to pm you?

Last edited:
Hi there Cat, that is great :D

Could you pm me with pictures of where she would have 24hr access to, and of your location?

Would you be wanting to bond from your house, or for us to do it for you?

Had a serious chat about this today and unfortunately we're just not able to take her at the moment.
Money commitments and indeed work commitments for us both means we just cant take on another bun at the moment. Really sad about this but dont want to deny someone else who may be in abetter position than us to offer her the full attention that she so richly deserves:((From Rabbitmums O/H btw)

That's okay, thank you for looking at her.
I know how hard it is money wise. I myself recently fell in love with another rabbit, but know financially I could not afford if she was to need emergency treatment :(

we reeaallyy wanted her but ....recently we lost a piggie and are going through the mill with another:cry: i think we will lose him soon:cry: its costing us alot at the mo with vet bills and time off to look after them, not to mention xmas etc:roll:
we wanted to be better off financially before we took on another bun as we at the mo, have 8 piggies , 2 cats and 2 buns:D
im sorry if it seemed like we would come and take her asap:oops:
i really wish we could:cry:
i hope everything works out with cat:D it sounds like a match made in heaven:love:
good luck isabel and we will always have you in our thoughts:love:

I just thought. In all of this excitement I havent asked how old she is? It makes no difference just would be good to know.

I think she looks lovely too but am also unable to help,please keep us updated on where she goes to,wishing her a happy home for the New Year.:love:

she is SOOOOOO beautiful (but then I'm a bit biased towards black rexes :love:)
Cat129 you will love her, so glad she has found a lovely home and a husbun

another addition to the rex fan club :wave:

definitely need piccies when she is home :love: :love:
you can't beat a pair of rexes for softness and all round touchy feelyness :lol:

Back