• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Christmas Day with Little Ted and Rosie

martlou

Warren Veteran
We've had a really nice day today, just wanted to share a few pictures.

Our tree with presents
tree.jpg

Santa tealight - we have two of these, I love them :D
tealightsanta.jpg

The bunnies stockings :D
stockings.jpg

Beautiful Christmas bunnies :love: ('scuse the poos please :oops:)
twobuns.jpg

Teddy finds one of their prezzies first
tedcone.jpg

Here comes Rosie...
bothbell2.jpg

Nom nom nom :love:
bothbell1.jpg

What's all this stuff Mummy? (sorry for the blur)
tedpaper2.jpg

Tired bunny :love: ('scuse those poos as well :oops:)
wakingup.jpg

:love::love: bunny dreams
sleepyted.jpg

Little Ted and Rosey are still my most favourite bunny couple though I'd love to sit Little Ted next to Roly for a photo.:lol:

Little Ted and Rosey are still my most favourite bunny couple though I'd love to sit Little Ted next to Roly for a photo.:lol:

Aw thanks, that is such a lovely thing to say! I can see why with the photos, they could have come from the same litter :D How old is Roly?

Well we were told he was about a year old which would mean he was born in 06. I'm not really sure though as his previous owner didn't really care about him much.:(

Well we were told he was about a year old which would mean he was born in 06. I'm not really sure though as his previous owner didn't really care about him much.:(

Oh he's a bit older than the Tedster, he was 2 in August. Our Teddy was handed in to BARC at 10 months old in a very poor condition, we just hope he can't remember that horrible life he used to have :(

Back