• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie had a near miss

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
..............My OH was carving the turkey and yelled Julie you were almost killed. She sneaked up and head butted his legs causing him to drop a knife. She wasn't phased by the near miss of the knife. By the time I arrived on the scene she was gobbling the stuffing that had been cooked in the turkey. Normally she will not eat anything that has been even near meat. She was crazy for the stuffing. I tried to clean it up as quick as possible and she was licking the floor.

I can't beleive that she ate the stuffing. I guess she smelled the rosemary. She loves rosemary. Julie is constantly under foot but I usually just expect her.

Glad she is ok :D

Bless she sounds like a right cheeky bunny :lol: One of mine does that, not in the house but when your cleaning him out he love's being cheeky then running off :lol:

Hope you dinner was/is nice.

Back