• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first rabbit Christmas!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Has been great, although quite challenging. Started of at 4.30am when I went out to check Spenser and literally had to crawl on my hands and knees to reach the hutch. The way back was easier as I had the bright idea of walking across my Dad's leek patch. ;):lol:

Brought Spenser in to open his presents in the conservatory after church, then there was the usual performance getting him in his box for return to the hutch - took just over three hours today. :roll: He showed a moderate amount of interest in his presents, although far more in the paper used to wrap them up. He's not at all interested in the willow balls, which is a pity as I seem to have bought three of them.

Took some photos when he was in, which I'll add later. :wave:

4.30 am :shock: Glad you have had a good bunny christmas. My lot had eaten all their treats and played with their pressies by 8.30 and were asleep, too much for them. Max was the only one still awake :roll:

Spenser sounds a real character .
Mine had an early Christmas breakfast greens carrot curly kale and a little banana.
Then free range time in the snow.
They crash out around lunchtime all stretched out over each other.
Then a nice supper.
Before i go out and check and do snuggle safes .
I love them to bits:love:

Glad you both had a nice first Christmas together :D D&D were allowed a whole FC each after breakfast and after dinner, Daisy was sooooo excited it nearly resulted in a vet trip after she did a massive binky at the top of the stairs and took off down them like a crazy thing I expected to see a pile of fur at the bottom but she was fine and zoomed off at top speed on her binky fest :lol:

It's my first bunny Christmas too :D
Jenson is being very good, he has been eatting etc happily here (I'm at my parents), alittle jumpy with all the new noises but settling in well.

I've come to the conclusion that he's better with women than with men, he'll already take food from my Mum and just from my sister last night but my brother hasn't even had a stroke of him yet just like my OH struggles.

My Mum brought him a present, a bunny stocking. I opened it with him and gave him the carrot thing and willow twist. He had extra (real) carrot yesterday and my Mum fed him this morning so he's had more than usual so I bet he's loving it! Now he doesn't want hay! Still it's Christmas and I'm sure he'll munch it later.

Happy Bunny Christmas all.
x

It was my first bunny Christmas too :wave: and a really lovely one it was :D

Bouncer & Paw-Paw had some great presents from their Grandpa & Grandma. A giant weave-a-ball each (now a weave-a-mess :roll:) + some yummy nom noms, fresh herbs & HOOOOGE bag of cabbage leaves from the man on the veg stall at mums local market :D:D

....I got rather spoilt also :oops::D:lol:

Yesterday was my first bunny christmas too :D
They got a grassy carrot yesterday, which has moved around the run a little :roll: and in protest to me forgetting thier crunchies they have chewed on the blankets, again :shock:
Today they got a dangly food ball stuffed with some special hay and a handfull of plantian and a handfull of dandelions, Mae was well happy with that :lol:
From them I got a cuddle, some grooming, being used as a climbing frame and a headbut or 3 :lol:

We had fun eating Christmas dinner with two nosey bunnies running around our feet under the table.

Wish I could have had all of them in though...

It was our first bunny Christmas too! :D We got Charlee in January so just missed out on sharing Christmas with her. Spent Christmas out with the family, and then came home to find a very ill pig so the buns were thoroughly neglected Christmas day. And then today they got shut up in the carrier while we revamped their cage. So I don't think they have had a very pleasing Christmas weekend!

Delighted to find I'm in good comany in having my first bunny Christmas.:D I did of course have my rabbit nephew last Christams. He gave a beautiful pewter bunny brooch for my Christmas. :love:

Back