• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Addition to the lionhead adventure playground

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
_IGP1148-vi.jpg

Now that the lops new carrier has finally arrived the lionheads can have their old one as a digging box :thumb:

They love jumping on it, hence the towel cos otherwise I'm worried they'll catch their feet on the handle. They like jumping on the ottoman from it and Nutmeg has also found she can go from carrier to chair.

_IGP1142-vi.jpg

And it was extensively marked last night when I put it in without paper in!

_IGP1144-vi.jpg

Smudge is happier curled up in the dog bed :lol:

_IGP1149-vi.jpg

Oh and they go on the windowsill too when the curtains are open. Actually when the curtains are shut too, Nutmeg manages to find the gap!

Mine love levels and things to hide in. Nutmeg loves kicking all the shredded paper out each time i put it back in. :lol:

Glad they enjoyed it Schuette.

Looks that way anyway!

I tried the same technique but it made biccy into jcbiscuit mark 2 as he destroyed everything in site :shock:

Have a great one

Looks good, so much for the buns to do! You have such a great indoor set-up Schuette, I think that everytime I see your pics x

Glad they enjoyed it Schuette.

Looks that way anyway!

I tried the same technique but it made biccy into jcbiscuit mark 2 as he destroyed everything in site :shock:

Have a great one

:lol::lol::lol:

They do kick it all out but it's really easy to shove it all back in. I think someone has weed in there, but I was expecting that. I'm hoping after a while they'll get used to it.

Looks good, so much for the buns to do! You have such a great indoor set-up Schuette, I think that everytime I see your pics x

That's very kind of you to say! I have to keep it relatively easy to clean cos these two do tend to make a bit of a mess! I always feel a bit guilty that they don't have toys but they ignore toys so this way they have stuff that doesn't look too messy but that they enjoy.

Back