• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa Photos

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
If you are a rescue and you received a Secret Santa from the forum members this year, please feel free to add some photos, you can add the numbers too if you got similar things so people know whos is being nibbled/played with so they get all warm and fuzzy inside! :lol::lol::lol:

So, this is the official photo thread, please please add your photos here and not separate threads as this is a good reference for next year to encourage more people to take part :D

ADD PICCIES :D

Merry Christmas

Thank you very much to our 2 Secret Santas

This was from Secret Santa 042

secretsantaagain003x2.jpg

That was a lovely surprise, thank you

And this was from Secret Santa 023

secretsanta003x2.jpg

Both of them are wonderful and thank you very much, especially to Secret Santa 023 who made us 20 blankies for the bunnies, around 25 hay stuffed rolls and around 60 bunny biscuits in 3 different flavours, they are fantastic, the blankies are amazing and now I have enough to give the bunnies and not panic about getting them washed and dried before they can get them back to sit on

We are sorry pictures are delayed, we are having technical problems with my monitor blowing up and the camera refusing to hold charge! Christmas has been one problem after another for Dan and I but the animals are loving Christmas which is all that matters so thank you very much to our secret santas.

Thankyou to both secret santa's on behalf of Animals in Need Northampton
043 - Billy the bunny has a reacuring jaw absess (sp?) and is moving into foster care, but he loves his new bedding :love:
007-6.jpg

001-2.jpg

024 - these guys were spoilt! Everyone got a handful of hay while I was there and a few apple treats.
083.jpg

Misty and Caramel
0082.jpg

0092.jpg

Two of the triplets
0112.jpg

Pepsi loved the hay :love:
0152.jpg

and Polo loved the ball :love:
020-3.jpg

Thankyou again, amazing prezzies!

Mike and I were overwhelmed by our secret santa pressies- 017, Thank you so much!
The buns have had a ggod time enjoying their treats.

001-3.jpg

Runt and Xena enjoying the hay with carrots in it.

008-2.jpg

Treacle wasn't letting Oddeye near the fenugreek crunchies!

011-2.jpg

Thumper was another crunchie fan.

013-3.jpg

Mallow prefers the hay though.

016-3.jpg

Last edited:
On Behalf of Gwen at Bunny Burrows Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescue in Richmond, North Yorkshire and of course all the Furries, I just want to Thank You So Much Secret Santas.
Gwen was so delighted when she received the boxes but when we opened them and took out the contents Gwen was so emotional, she just couldn't believe what you had sent. It means so much to Gwen and the rabbits and guinea pigs and all of us who support BB :D

Thank You. :wave:

Box 030, Thank You Secret Santa :wave:
26-12-10001.jpg

Box 011, Thank You Secret Santa :wave:
26-12-10004.jpg

Gerald trying out the Meadow Hay.
26-12-10009.jpg

Sharing it with his Wifey Joy.
26-12-10008.jpg

Mordecai is very impressed with his grassy carrot.
26-12-10012.jpg

Little Jimmy says "this is nearly bigger than me"
26-12-10016.jpg

Thank You Secret Santa say the youngsters.
26-12-10017.jpg

Rachel and Little Jimmy enjoying their new toys.
26-12-10022.jpg

Saul enjoying a Nature Cookie...nom nom nom while Aisla waits patiently.
26-12-10033.jpg

Saul with his new wicker ball.
26-12-10032.jpg

Again Thank You So Much. :D:D

thank you very much for our secret santa :wave:

number 033

secretsantapics013.jpg

milly and tilly nibbling the willow ball immediatly :)

secretsantapics018.jpg

secretsantapics016.jpg

and tasting the fenugreek crunchies

secretsantapics028.jpg

secretsantapics027.jpg

pipkin having his share :)

secretsantapics025.jpg

secretsantapics023.jpg

and ramona :)

secretsantapics019.jpg

secretsantapics021.jpg

secretsantapics029.jpg

Awe the piccies are fab :D I love the one of Hazel, paws on present, reading her name on the name tag :lol:

Is it me or do guinea pigs seem much more appreciative of presents than bunnies :lol:

Lol no its not just you. We tried to get magic interested in the hay parcel but she just kept jumping over it and binkying around the room. So no hope of a good picture there lol

Thank you to Secret Santa number 008
here is the parcel after being unpacked..I was truly amazed at the sender's generosity:love:

SS008a.jpg

and here are Odette, Millicent and Eliza enjoying some of the dried herbs and other bits included in the parcel

girlswithpres.jpg

the toy was in a package from a kind person who sent independently of SS

girlswithpress.jpg

I have passed the guinea pig grass hideys onto Ange who is fostering all the Honeypigs, she also had some of the treats as did another fosterer
( Ange has also added pics of the honeypigs who were sent parcels by the forums sister site on the Guinea pig forum:D)
thank you to those who sent..it really makes a difference to the rabbits and pigs and puts a smile on our faces:D xx

Back