• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Angie Bunnymadhouse

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Merry Christmas Aunty Angie

Love You xxxxxx

Flopsyagain005x2.jpg

Flopsy looks great Theo. Has she got a new boyfriend? :wave:

No, she is a tart!:lol::lol:, she loves to go around all the others and taunt them and then runs away:shock::lol:, she adores Roy and follows him everywhere when he is cleaning out, so long as she is happy then I am not worried, if she does decide that she wants to be with one of them then she can, I'll leave it to her to decide

No, she is a tart!:lol::lol:, she loves to go around all the others and taunt them and then runs away:shock::lol:, she adores Roy and follows him everywhere when he is cleaning out, so long as she is happy then I am not worried, if she does decide that she wants to be with one of them then she can, I'll leave it to her to decide

:lol::lol::lol::lol: She sounds like a right character, or should I say a right BARC bunny! :wave:

Flopsy is a beautiful bunny, so full of character and she is so in love with Roy, she follows him everywhere and stands on his feet so that he can't move, when he is bending down doing the clean outs she is climbing all over him, she absolutely adores him, I don't think she realises that he is not a bunny :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will see if I can get some better pictures of her

Flopsy is a beautiful bunny, so full of character and she is so in love with Roy, she follows him everywhere and stands on his feet so that he can't move, when he is bending down doing the clean outs she is climbing all over him, she absolutely adores him, I don't think she realises that he is not a bunny :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, you adopted Flopsy, because you wanted to bond her with one of your single (neutered) bucks. However, she decided that she wanted to bond with your husband! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:..oooh bless her ...thats realy made me smile .. i do miss her ...but im so glad she is happy and sooo attached to her new daddy :D

So, you adopted Flopsy, because you wanted to bond her with one of your single (neutered) bucks. However, she decided that she wanted to bond with your husband! :shock:

Ummmmm yep!:oops::oops::oops::oops:, she doesn't want to be with any of the boys only Roy:oops::oops::oops:, suits me:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:..oooh bless her ...thats realy made me smile .. i do miss her ...but im so glad she is happy and sooo attached to her new daddy :D

Flopsy absolutely adores him, wherever he is then she is and he is talking to her all the time, I do think that when she has settled a bit more she may well bond with one of the boys

Flopsy absolutely adores him, wherever he is then she is and he is talking to her all the time, I do think that when she has settled a bit more she may well bond with one of the boys

Wishful thinking! :lol:
I think she has already made her choice! :lol: You really can't blame her: after all, your husband offers her food, shelter and stability. What have your poor boys got to offer? :p

Back