• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper plays a practical joke.

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
Most of you will know that Thumper's tummy is seriously misbehaving, going in and out of stasis like a yo-yo.
Tonight he told me that the tiny poops aren't his at all, it's his hamster that's causing all the problems

DSCF4944.jpg

Last edited:
bless him! This probably sounds odd but the gorgeous boy really does look in good condition to me considering the problems he's having x

aaaw Thumps! :lol:You are one clever little bunny! I love your hamster friend! Merry Christmas you two!:love::love::love:

Awww thanks every one.
Yes poppymoon, Marie also said that he's in good condition & that he's filled out the muscles in his back too.

He holds his hamster toy by the ring at the back & shakes it vehemently running around with it. But when he accidentally threw it into his water bowl he immediately retrieved it & groomed it dry. So I guess he loves it.
Seems he's decided that it's time to litter train the hamster! :lol:

It was the way he dumped it in the middle of tiny stasis poops which creased me up.

ETA Thumper, Hamster, Ratty, & I wish everybun a very Happy Christmas.

Last edited:
Nice one Thumps! He's so gorgeous, sounds like he's a real character as well :love:

He's an incredible character & gets me into some funny situations.
He always goes to the vet with his toy rabbit. On one occasion he was hiding behind her, so all that the other clients could see in the carrier was the toy. I got some mighty funny looks for a while. :lol:

He always goes to the vet with his toy rabbit. On one occasion he was hiding behind her, so all that the other clients could see in the carrier was the toy. I got some mighty funny looks for a while. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol::love:

Very funny Thumper :lol: I reckon your mummy needs to get that Hamster to the vet asap and if your rabbit goes with him Mummy is really going to get some strange looks!!

Oooo pesky hamster's been at it again in the night. It's very norty, & did everything on the towel not back into the tray.:no:

Back