• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what veg can rabbits eat :|

Yes they will love both of those. If they havent had them before just give small amounts to start with so they dont get upset tums

thankyou just seen a bag full of carrots, a big spout bush turnips ect from my mum saying merry Christmas tinka and belle :love:
i had to work so could not go to Lincoln to visit nana with them but thought this was ever so thoughtful i love my mummy :lol::love::love:

Awww thats lovely :D - same with the carrot though little at a time as they are high in sugar although in this weather you can probably get away with a bit more to help keep them warm

Personally I would not be introducing anything new to any bunny (especially if they ahve a sensitive tummy) over Christmas in case of the need of a vet, but I'm over cautious.

If you do introduce something new, just choose one new veg and give one or two mouthfuls, and nothing more.

Back