• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggly Nethiebun

Indy

Warren Scout
This rabbit does not understand the concept of 'running'. Or doing anything strenuous. :lol: :roll:

Hence why he spent an hour the other day snuggled up with me like this
DSC00283.jpg

Well and truely flopped to the max
DSC00282.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

And time in the run is basically one giant buffet cart and time to do lots of this
DSC00304.jpg

He loved the blanket on the sofa the other night (i thought he might pee on it as he's not neutered yet, but thankfully he didnt!) so I got him a soft bed. And was horrified when it arrived and looked fairly small.

But i think its safe to say...
DSC00316.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

He loves it!:lol::lol::love::love::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: I'm jealous! My nethie dwarf never sits still long enough to give her noserubs let alone snuggle up. He's very cute :)

Love the photos.
My late Chewbains was the docile one, a chocolate otter I think, but my little Manglewurzel, a black otter, has a sub name of 'want's to know'....and is into everything...

Love the photos.
My late Chewbains was the docile one, a chocolate otter I think, but my little Manglewurzel, a black otter, has a sub name of 'want's to know'....and is into everything...

Im in love with the little furries in your sig :love:

He met my older brother for the first time today and promptly flopped out between us on the sofa with his head on my foot... :love::love:

Back