• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last Christmas Eve ...

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
... Paddy was dumped in a box on the doorstep of a rescue in Edinburgh, along with his mum and siblings. :(

This is him today :D

P1010111.jpg

P1010114.jpg

P1010120.jpg

Hiya Paddy! You have landed on your paws there - not very far away from me. :wave: Hope you have a lovely Christmas day. :love:

Thanks guys :wave:

what a lucky bunny:love: what happened to the others?

There were 4 bunnies in all, which were taken in by the rescue. We took Paddy along with Benji, his brother (in my avatar), whom we sadly lost in September. :( They had been fostered by collielover, who still has Penny, their sister. She had their mum, Rowan, as well, but sadly lost her earlier this year.

Paddy is on his own for now and is thriving. :D

:wave::wave::wave::wave: Hey wee Boy from your foster Mummy .It was there lost last year dumping them as you four have brought hours and hours of fun to the folk who have meet you all.

We all miss Benjii and Rowan ,the left a empty place in our hearts but we are glad we made there lifes a 100% better than they were left that morning.

Your sister Penny is getting on great now and isn't the scared bunny she was .She has loads of your trats now she trust us .

Here is a picture of her fav past time trying to catch the snow outside, She has a hudge double hutch but prefares to spend time in her run when its snowing. Sorry the picture is dark but it was at nightime

Image0188-3.jpg

Hi Debbie :wave: So lovely to see Penny!! :love: I am so glad she is getting on well. :D

Aww, he's lovely! :love: What kind of cold hearted monster could dump their rabbits on Christmas Eve? :cry:
I know. :( It was so cold as well last year - I don't know how long they were outside for, but hopefully not too long. The 3 kits were still babies and were feeding from their mum apparently.

The only 'good' thing I can say about the person who dumped them was that it was on the doorstep of the rescue where they were likely to be found. But still - I cannot fathom the people who do this kind of thing. :evil:

Back