• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce....daa da daaaa da daaaaaaaaaaa!

chelle

Warren Veteran
"MASTER ARCHIE!":wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Please welcome the wonderful husbun for my girls (hopefully they like each other)....Archie was supposed to join Tinsel's Buns....and he has ended up - after I must say ALOT of deliberation & thought with us! I will be getting Master Archie neutered in the new year & then start bonding....:love:

Thank you Nicky! (Tinsel)

He is the most gorgeous little lad - will be 2 in May next year...needed a new home as a fox had found him...so happy to say he now has my shed & just adores being fussed over.....:love::love::love:

P1090235.jpg

P1090227.jpg

Master Archie in action video!:love:

Excuse my voice in the video....:oops:

Last edited:
Thanks all! I dont even know what his correct colouring etc is called!:oops:

But he is ever so soft & such a gentle little thing...persistent but sweet!:love:

well thank you all! Master Archie certianly is a fine young lad and ever so handsome!:love::love:
I hope he is happy here with us...:love:

He is gorgeous!

Is the Archie the one whose hutch was outside and foxes were coming in the garden, his owner was worried but couldnt bring him inside - there was a thread about him? Or am I getting completely confused?:?:lol:

Lucky you anyway!x

Back