• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Eve Nethie style

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
This is how my boys have been spending Christmas Eve:

Dandelion & Clover have sent the day eating in between naps....you'll be stunned at the action shots! (not!!!)

BunniesChristmasEve2010001.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010006.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010009.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010013.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010015.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010016.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010018.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010037.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010024.jpg

Buttercup and Blackberry took possession of another sea grass ball, which they will ignore for a few hours and then trash.

In fact, Buttercup was so snuggled up that I went in with them, put the ball in, topped up the hay....and he was still sat dozing. So then I stroked him - usually he lets me have one stroke and legs it. Today I stroked him for well over a minute, and was starting to worry that he wasn't well.....til he stretched up on his toes,did the biggest yawn ever....and legged it!

BunniesChristmasEve2010025.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010028.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010030.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010031.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010034.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010040.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010041.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010043.jpg

BunniesChristmasEve2010049.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww.... bless their grumpy wee faces. :love: How would you like if someone took your photo when you were just waking up from a doze? :lol:

This thread reminds me of one of my New Year's resolutions - learn how to put more than one photo on a post. :oops::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww.... bless their grumpy wee faces. :love: How would you like if someone took your photo when you were just waking up from a doze? :lol:

This thread reminds me of one of my New Year's resolutions - learn how to put more than one photo on a post. :oops::lol:

just keep copy and pasting the photo links into same post :lol:

ps: what cute bunnies :love::love::love::love:

There's my boys!!!

Neato! You got grumpy faces, the order of the butt (judging by a couple of the pictures) and a lovely stroke with the lovely Buttercup. Not a bad mornings work!!

They look well - Nice and shiney!! :D :love::love:

Dandelion: 8):love::oops:

Lola: You're a very nice bun Dandelion. Merry Christmas! XX

Me : I'm logging off now as I'm exhausted - it's been a long day. Like little Barnaby Noel, I'd like to snuggle up in something and close my eyes for a while! Speak to you tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

Back