• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap vinyl flooring @ The Range

Stator

Warren Veteran
If you were thinking of putting down some vinyl flooring in your hutches you might want to check your local The Range store. Mine have 6ft x 6.5ft rolls for £9 (marked as £20 but discounted to £9). The "natural stone" one is non-slip. That's a lot cheaper than anywhere else I can get them.

Sounds good Im considering putting some vinyl down as poor Lucky & pumpkin are continually slipping on their new floor. Never heard of The Range though

If you were thinking of putting down some vinyl flooring in your hutches you might want to check your local The Range store. Mine have 6ft x 6.5ft rolls for £9 (marked as £20 but discounted to £9). The "natural stone" one is non-slip. That's a lot cheaper than anywhere else I can get them.

I don't think they could post it via normal methods so I guess that's why it's not online. It was only in the Plymouth store I saw it, don't knoe if it's national.

Thanks for this :wave: I went today (Leicester store) and got some - bargain

Ooh thanks for that - will take a look in our local branch. :) I'm after some for the guinea pig room floor.

Back