• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just walked in to absolute chaos!

xkaytix

Warren Scout
I had to block of part of the shed earlier to give the buns a bit less space (minor bonding issue) I did this using 2 HUGE storage tubs and a big piece of cardboard. Anyway just went up to the shed to it looking like they have been burgled. The cardboard was down, one of the buns had hopped up into the tub (no idea how) and pooped in the hay. I put the veg bowl onto the tub with the lid whilst I sorted out the cardboard to turn around and find Peanut hanging from the tub with some brocoli in his mouth. He had the cheek to wait for me to lift him down! Then Lilly pinched his brocoli and ran off!

Those buns need ASBOs :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly they do make me laugh :). My mum and dad are really warming to them too :). Mum insists we get a webcam up to them!

I had to block of part of the shed earlier to give the buns a bit less space (minor bonding issue) I did this using 2 HUGE storage tubs and a big piece of cardboard. Anyway just went up to the shed to it looking like they have been burgled. The cardboard was down, one of the buns had hopped up into the tub (no idea how) and pooped in the hay. I put the veg bowl onto the tub with the lid whilst I sorted out the cardboard to turn around and find Peanut hanging from the tub with some brocoli in his mouth. He had the cheek to wait for me to lift him down! Then Lilly pinched his brocoli and ran off!

Those buns need ASBOs :lol::lol::lol:

Must be getting excited waiting for Santa.:love:

Back