• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful bunwahs!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
My lot don't get near enough mention or photos on here as they should, so I did a little photoshoot for them last night on the sofa!
As you will be able to see from the photos, those who didn't know, I have bonded our two permanent residents into my girls group, in order to give them more space in a bigger setup.

162-2.jpg

176.jpg

206.jpg

248.jpg

263.jpg

242.jpg

240.jpg

205-1.jpg

Kris, serious question time.....

...how the hell did you get them to sit still for long enough to get a photo? :lol:

p.s I want to steal the one on the left end :love:
Im sure you wouldnt notice if your group dropped to 6 and mine went up to 5 :D

Graham- it took a LOT of patience, cursing and lip biting!

The one on the left end is Muffin. He is the only male in the group, but is very camp so is like one of the girls! He has no incisors due to malocclusion meaning they needed to be removed, and a permanent runny tear duct :(

When he gets frustrated. he will try to nip you, but just ends up gumming/dribbling on you! When you laugh, he gets more agitated and tries to put more effort into it :lol:

Graham- it took a LOT of patience, cursing and lip biting!

The one on the left end is Muffin. He is the only male in the group, but is very camp so is like one of the girls! He has no incisors due to malocclusion meaning they needed to be removed, and a permanent runny tear duct :(

When he gets frustrated. he will try to nip you, but just ends up gumming/dribbling on you! When you laugh, he gets more agitated and tries to put more effort into it :lol:

You clearly have more patience than me and i;m a VERY patient person. Biscuit would sit still for long enough, it'd be Ginger who;d be the problem!

Awww :) What are all their names? They are all lovely but I especially like the one in the middle :love:

It is Twilight who starts the others off in my group! She is so naughty, she tries to run off, which triggers Scraggles to want to wander!

From left to right in the FIRST picture:

Muffin(almost 3 yrs), Storm(3 yrs), Moonshine(5.5yrs ish), Shadow(5yrs), Crumpet (5yrs), Scraggles(3yrs), Twilight(2yrs ish)

In the second picture, it is Muffin, Storm, Moonshine, Shadow, Scraggles, Crumpet, Twilight

...how the hell did you get them to sit still for long enough to get a photo? :lol:

Good call Graham :lol:

Lovely pics, I have a special soft spot for Moonie and Scraggles, even though they did try and mug me for my cookie :lol:

Moonshine is my baby :love:

Alison, mum always tells the cookie story story when people come round the house! :oops: :lol:

Beautiful bunnies! :love:
I love the picture where they're all lined up. Amazed you managed it! :lol:

:lol::lol::love::love::love::love: Absolutely gorgeous piccie! Def get this done on canvas for the wall - just lovely to see a big group!:love::love:

Back