• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Special Rescue Girl

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is Lady Luna.
I have been told she is approx 2 years old and has had raspy breathing for four months which her vet said was a dust allergy.

She is on a long course of Baytril at the moment as it is the first abx my vet will use :roll:

If she ever does get offered a home, it will need to be an experienced home indoors. Otherwise we would consider long term fostering.
When she gets excited about food, she makes gruffly noises to show her approval!

146-1.jpg

She is a Belgian Hare, yes.

She has had x-rays of her lungs, and they weren't anywhere near as bad as the vet thought, going by how noisy she is.

She seems to have improved since coming indoors though :)

Poor girlie at least she's a bit better than hoped.

She really is a beautiful colour, I love black and brown bunnies.

OOOhhhh Noooooo...... very tempting! she's gorgeous, but I can't take on another girlie, Did you not want to keep her?

She came in as a rescue, and as much as I love Belgian Hares, I have had so much heartbreak with them, as they are so fragile.

Also she will need to be a permanently indoor rabbit, and I can only have outdoor buns realistically.

Not to mention, o/h has laid some rules down before I can have any more pets! (paying off the £700 rescue bill and a stable full time job to put away regularly for any bills my own buns could incur!)

be still my beating heart:love: cant show the oh otherwise he will be driving over tonight to get her...and maybe a couple of others:roll::lol::lol::lol:

She is so gentle, and has learnt if she puts her head down, she gets nose rubs :love:
She will nudge and make noise at you if you are ignoring her!

Back