• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Hancy 14

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are some new Raisin pictures!

047-1.jpg

036.jpg

051-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

Last edited:
OMG he is stunning:love::love: Tiesto is so excited to meet him:love:

How is he? I was soo gutted we couldn't make it, just as well as we got snowed in later that day:shock:

How old is he now?

Awww:love:

He is great :D

Still as cheeky as ever!

You can see the light grey of his pupil, his blind eye, so you see what I mean.

I think he is about 24 weeks ish now?

I think everyone got snowed in on that day :shock::lol:

I know, the snow was awful:censored::lol:

What is their story? Where did they come from etc?

Can't wait to meet him:oops:

They were an accidental litter.

Two rabbits were bought as female/female, turns out one was male. He was neutered as soon as babies were discovered. They kept mum with the three female babies... unfortunately the vet sexed one baby wrong! A male.

Resulting in two sisters and mum all giving birth a few weeks apart from each other, and in one big mess! I sexed the eldest litter and took the 3 males to prevent more accidents, and gave another local rescue's number for when the other two litters were old enough to be seperated

My god that is a mess:shock:

Were the original pair related too? I don't mind having a completely interbred rabbit, after all that's how they get the breeds in the first place, just want to be clued up on his past:) When they are interbred by breeders deliberately is a whole different story:(

ETA think I clogged up Isabel's thread sorry:oops:

I personally don't know if the original pair were, I was in such a rush to sex the eldest ones (12 weeks) incase she ended up with more babies on the way! There was one female, so they decided to take her back to live with the mum and to spay them together, and spay the other mummies once the babies were weaned and to have a group!

:lol:
That is okay.
I have started new pic threads for Reuben and Razzle (Raisin's brothers), Isabel, Lady and Bambi in Stories and photos if you fancied seeing them ;)

Back