• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost Bunski!

chul

Staff member
I got in such a state last night. I'd been hooing out the piggies and Bunski has beed running round. OH left the lounge door open and he often runs upstairs, so when I couldn't find him in the living room, I assumed he was upstairs and went on the hunt. All doors were shut upstairs, but checked the rooms and nothing. OH said he was deffo not in the living room... so the only option was in the kitchen hidden behind the washing machine.

So we struggled and pulled it out (last time we did this we caused a flood!!) but he wasn't behind there. I was nearly in tears. There was no way he could have got out the house but it was my only option.

But then.... I waled into the living room and went to ask the piggies if they knew, olny to see Bunskis little face pop up next to the bars in their downstairs bit... little poo must have sneaked in to get their food while I was hoovering their upstairs bit out.

I let him out, and gave him cuddles and treats, even though he'd eaten piggie food! :lol: So glad he was safe.

Seriously, we were looking for about half an hour at least. I thought my Christmas was ruined.

they really are oblivious to the amount of paranoia that they set us up for :shock:

glad he's ok.

I have the same panic on a regular basis when mine are free ranging even though I know the garden is 110% secure.

Back