• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am not being allowed to clean out the buns

weeble

or go shopping, or cook. I am allowed to clean out the pigs and thats it - I hate it the control freak in me cant deal with it :lol:

Before anyone panics Shawn is going to clean the buns out and has been cooking and is currently at Asda I am just being impatient :evil:

:shock:
you're not cable tied to a chair are you?

:lol::lol::lol: No although that could be more fun. I had an operation on Weds and am being looked after - I am not very good at doing nothing. I also have to wear the compression stockings for 7 days and nights which are making me itchy. To be honest I am just bored and impatient

Don't worry I know how you feel. I'm not allowed to clean out the top of the buns hutch only the bottom, i'm not allowed to lift the hay box up and down or lift anything heavy, help paint or sand, carry washing baskets full of washing or anything helpful. Also a total control freak and it's driving me MAD!

Put your feet up and REST and make the most of it :D

You'll need to set up a webcam so that you can make sure he does the cleans out the buns to their and your satisfaction. :lol:

oh dear. But you can sit there and issue all the orders :lol:

I bet those stockings are fun :shock:

just make the most of it as you will soon be up and about again, and just think of all the sorting out you'll have to do because no-one else is capable of doing anything properly!!!
There's nothing wrong with being a control freak :wave:
It goers really well with OCD :D

He he thanks guys. I am going to supervise the cleaning out to make sure it is done properly. TO be honest I am tired now and all I have done is clean out the guinea pigs and have a shower

Back