• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Oxford Lops - couple more snaps. page 2

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Lorraine, I didn't know they were still going but I have a trio of buns in for boarding this Chirstmas who are from the Oxford rescue.

I am struck by the resemblence (which of course there would be) with my Fudge that has just passed away.

Check them out!

Christmas2010001.jpg

Christmas2010011.jpg

Christmas2010010.jpg

Christmas2010019.jpg

Christmas2010007.jpg

Mwah!

Christmas2010017.jpg

Christmas2010020.jpg

Last edited:
That second from last photo is fantastic.:lol: I love the wee grey and white bunny on the right and in the last few pics. I'd adopt him and we could run off and do grumpy faces together.:love:

Bless them, enjoying their veggies! :D:love: I specially like the photo where one of the buns is showing a mouthful of carrot. :love:

Amazing - I remember that Oxford rescue, it's great to see that some of the buns from it have had such a happy ending and are still going strong :D

Helen, they so resemble Fudge. Whats their age? Were they babies from the rescue???

Thank you for thinking about me. Made my day.

Helen, they so resemble Fudge. Whats their age? Were they babies from the rescue???

Thank you for thinking about me. Made my day.

Lorraine, not sure about the age, but Lisa has seen the pictures and she thinks that these might be the tiny babies that she took in and nursed - apparently they were all floppy (?). She's coming over on Monday so is gonna say hello and I feel she will know instantly if they are the ones.

Amazing - I remember that Oxford rescue, it's great to see that some of the buns from it have had such a happy ending and are still going strong :D

Yes, Alison, I didn't realise that there were still these guys around as I thought many of the Oxford buns had passed to the bridge.

I am looking forward to a few days with their company and shall be taking lots more pictures.

I am looking forward to a few days with their company and shall be taking lots more pictures.

excellent looking forward to the piccies :wave: :D

love the photos you have already taken, you seem to have a real knack for catching them in the act :)

A few more pics before they went home today.

The three amigos

Christmas2010032.jpg

Christmas2010035.jpg

Barnie - handsome dude

Christmas2010027.jpg

Christmas2010033.jpg

Last edited:
I think they were the babies too Helen. Im wondering if they were the babies of the mum, who was in the back of the shed in the dark in an indoor cage full of maggots with her litter.

So lovely to see them so robust, still together and happy. Who had them? Are they on here?

I think they were the babies too Helen. Im wondering if they were the babies of the mum, who was in the back of the shed in the dark in an indoor cage full of maggots with her litter.

So lovely to see them so robust, still together and happy. Who had them? Are they on here?

A lady who lives in Berkshire but no, she's not on here. I only got to meet her for the first time when her buns came here for their Christmas holidays, as they normally go to Lorna for boarding. She adopted them in the October after the rescue and she said today that she thought they were only about 16wks old when she took them home. She said that she thought they had their mummy with them when they were rescued so I expect it is them. Nice to know that some of the Oxford buns are still going strong.

Oh wow! Great to see some of the oxford buns going strong, the last one Eve rehomed passed away a few months ago and George who I rehomed lives with his partner.

Back