• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Best Christmas Present :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
OK, so I just KNOW I am tempting fate by posting this but I have to share.

As I type I am surrounded by 35 Buns ALL enthusiastically chomping on a variety of lovely hays. It really is the most wonderful sight :love: Whilst I know some Buns have chronic problems and some are elderly, right now they are all doing OK :D NoBun is looking sad and poorly, all their eyes are bright and full of life :love:

I LOVE MY RABBITS !! :love: :love:

:D
It's my favourite sound in the world! We gave the bunnies their sprouts yesterday and could hear the contented chomping - lovely!
I agree that the best present is to have everybunny happy and healthy :love:

Oh Jane this is the best thread in the world to see you post and it's really made me happy! Morse is still my absolute favourite RU bun... I look forward to seeing hay chomping pics soon ;) xx

What a fantastic thread Jane!! :love: Wishing you and all your buns a fantastic Christmas!! :love:

Jane that sounds so fab - long may it last.
I can just picture all your buns looking chipper & happily munching.
You & the buns deserve a lovely calm peaceful Christmas. :)

I have discovered that nothing gladdens the heart quite like the sight of a happily nomming bunny ... even when you only have one and he lives in a hutch at the bottom of the garden. :love:

How many buns can you get in one photo, Jane? :wave:

How on earth do you manage to care for 35 buns? Do you have a routine that you stick to? I have fell in love with my foster bun and my little head is ticking around how I could manage to keep him as I don't think the other 2 will bond with him and if I kept him I'd have to get him a friend and I don't know if I have the time etc for 4. Sorry for the waffle

And yes you are right watching the buns chomping away happily is a fantastic sight. It must be like a little peace of heaven at your house having that many to watch. :D

awwww:love:
i too love the morning crunching when i dish out the veg - it means i have no bunny circling my feet to try trip me up and the piggles actually stop wheeking (for a while). i love the sound of happy munching:love:

Aww that's lovely, i love the sound of my two chomping so 35 must be even better :love::love: Merry Christmas to you and everybun in the Jacks-Jane burrow :)

I hope it stays that way for you for a long time to come now, Jane :wave:

Ah, the sound of nomming bunnies......nothing beats it :love:

Wow 35 bunnies! Here I am worrying about whether to get another one! Happy nomming Christmas to you and your bunnies x

what a lovely post to read on xmas eve. they are very lucky to have a mummy like you who is obviously cares so much.:Dx

Back