• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww I think he's in love :D Lots of binkying!

William

Wise Old Thumper
I moved Jack's cage next to Timmy's to try to make him eat hay, before the 3 of them are bonded in a couple weeks. They're about an inch apart. Both of them acted like they'd always known each other, didn't even go over to sniff each other through the bars. Then Timmy started binkying! :D Its been about an hour since I moved them together and Timmy is still binkying on and off. I think he loves Jack!! :D Jack doesn't look too fussed about it :lol: I can't tell if he likes Timmy much or not. But he's acting normal, not aggressive or anything like that, so thats good. :D I'm so happy they seem to like each other so far!

Hahaha :lol::lol: Jack is playing it cool! Whereas Timmy is obviously a slave to his emotions :lol: Bless him though that is so sweet!

Lol, yeah :lol: Silly Timmy

All 3 of their cages are now close together! :D All's well. No binkying yet, I don't think, but I know Timmy does love Ben as well. They were inseparable last year until Timmy started bullying Ben because they weren't neutered yet. :(

Back