• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hide away! Made by mummy at 7am!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Their box is covered in hay and they love to tunnel in and out of it! Found them sat on top of it in the hutch bit today, side by side. Then dig in the deep hay to the side. Tee hee - full time job keeping bunnies amused!:roll:

It's easier keeping piggies amused - Rose & Martha had a new box today :lol:

guineapigsandcakes003.jpg

This is Martha modelling her box :roll:
guineapigsandcakes004.jpg

Last edited:
It's easier keeping piggies amused - Rose & Martha had a new box today :lol:

guineapigsandcakes003.jpg

Oh look at her wee face!! I love piggie faces!! She looks like quite a little character. I'm off to do the final water check and nightly treat. Then shreaded wheat I think! Got milk today!! Woo hoo! Where's my cake? :evil:

Oh look at her wee face!! I love piggie faces!! She looks like quite a little character. I'm off to do the final water check and nightly treat. Then shreaded wheat I think! Got milk today!! Woo hoo! Where's my cake? :evil:

There's a cake thread especially for you :wave:

Loving the videos, gorgeous wee fluffsters a-munching ... haven't a clue which one is which. :lol::lol::lol:

Back