• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahhh - music to my ears - no freezing bottles today - look at Lola go!! movie

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Free flowing, non-iced water!! Isn't it beautiful???!!!! Do you see the bubbles? Do you hear the little free moving ball bearing? See little Lola getting a drink as and when she wants it, without having to wait til mummy changes the water bottle??? Do you see??!! Do you see??!!! :D Ah the simple pleasures!!

Aw, :love::love::love:

Blackberry has decided that when I take the jug of warm water in to fill their water bowls he has to drink straight out of the jug now :lol:

Awwwwww, the wee darling that she is. What a long drink! And Benson waiting his turn like a gentleman. :love::love::love:

Spenser had a wee drink of warm water tonight, so I am very excited. It is WEEKS since I last saw him lapping. :D

:lol:
Awwwwww, the wee darling that she is. What a long drink! And Benson waiting his turn like a gentleman. :love::love::love:

Spenser had a wee drink of warm water tonight, so I am very excited. It is WEEKS since I last saw him lapping. :D

Awwh good! He prob does it when you're not looking to keep you on your toes!!

Back