• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is a Special day..

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Happy Birthday / Gotcha Day CHARLIE

I got my gorgeous dutch boy on he 23rd dec last year, I also count it as his birthday as on his notes i got passed over his birthday was dec 06 ..

He was with a family who needed to rehome him before Christmas! So I offered him a home, I got him on 23rd Dec thanks to twigs (parsnip bun) who did part of the bun run!! He was lovely from the start but seemed a bit scared and he still to this day doesnt like children!!

He became a single house bun (he has been single for 3 years), then a few months later I tried to bond you with Sooty and Oreo but it didnt work out so in March I got Mittens to pair you with...I decided to go for the group bond with all four of you first which went well to start with but then Mittens got ill so she had to be seperated, i then put you with Mittens - you looked after her brilliantly - though she had to do all the grooming!!
Once Mitens was better we tried for the group again and it has been good ever since - I think you love your new friends.. :love:

Charlie the day I got him home - he was a bit of a porky pie and went on a diet

CIMG0990.jpg

CIMG0991.jpg

Charlie as a single boy

CIMG1551-1.jpg

CIMG1771.jpg

CIMG2096.jpg

Charlie and Mittens as a pair
ch8.jpg

CIMG2492-1.jpg

You made a comfy pillow

CIMG2354.jpg

Charlie hiding

CIMG3047.jpg

Charlie and Oreo

CIMG2913.jpg

Charlie and his friends

CIMG2453-1.jpg

CIMG2877.jpg

CIMG3834.jpg

CIMG3771.jpg

CIMG3682.jpg

CIMG3101.jpg

CIMG3961-1.jpg

CIMG3888.jpg

CIMG3793.jpg

Hoppy Birthday and Gotcha Day Charlie Boy - I love you loads xx

Last edited:
Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day gorgeous Charlie :love:

What a lucky bunny you are to have such a wonderful home and such lovely bunny friends :D

Oh what gorgeous gorgeous pictures:love:
Thank you for making me smile you've got such beautiful buns

Happy Gotcha Day Charlie, wishing you many more

thankyou all, Rabbitdan the run was from ebay, it is ok and good for the money, the only thing I would say is that it is quite flimsy - I wouldnt use it permenatly, I dont think it would be fox proof. I only used mine for my house bunnies to go outside in the summer. It folds away nicely though and has 2 handy little hatches on the top to get the bun in and out without lifting the lid!
If you could add more locks and give it a bit more stability it would be good

Gorgeous pictures :love::love::love::love: I love your four Kath. Happy birthday / Gotcha Day Charlie, you are a very handsome bunny x

Back