• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So disappointed, could have had bunny no. 5!

My Dad, the person in my house who I have to beg for weeks before he lets me have another pet came home today and told me: "I almost came home with another rabbit for you." :shock:

He works for the council, he's like a land lord for a load of council houses and one of the people who work with him found a pet rabbit stuck to the side of the road! :cry: His/her back feet were stuck because of the ice. They got the rabbit and took it back to work and my dad was going to bring it home for me. :shock: I'm really shocked because he NEVER lets me have pets so easy. He must have felt sorry for the poor little mite. :( But... someone else took him/her for their mum! :? I hope they give him/her a lovely home. :) If they decide they don't want it, I have demanded my dad to make sure it comes to me. :oops: I just hate the thought of it suffering. :( Thank Goodness the little one (or big as my dad describes) has been found or it would have definitely froze to death. :cry: I just hope it will get loved as much as it would have if it came to me. :love:

Inside, I'm really gutted I didn't get the bunny, I could have bonded him/her with Blossom. :( I hope that what ever happens, they find out where the bunny came from so that we know no one is missing a beloved pet and that if they are, they get their rabbit back safe and sound. :love:

Emma

At least now you know you're dad's a sucker for a sob story :lol: Rub a bit of dirt onto a new rabbit, and tell your dad you found him clinging onto dear life

My mum 'decided to keep' Jez because 'his owners had split up on holiday (whilst we were 'boarding' him) and didn't want him'. She still dosen't know that no one was ever on holiday, a friend actually gave me him and my dad was in on the plan the whole time :lol:

At least now you know you're dad's a sucker for a sob story :lol: Rub a bit of dirt onto a new rabbit, and tell your dad you found him clinging onto dear life

My mum 'decided to keep' Jez because 'his owners had split up on holiday (whilst we were 'boarding' him) and didn't want him'. She still dosen't know that no one was ever on holiday, a friend actually gave me him and my dad was in on the plan the whole time :lol:

:lol: Good idea about the dirt. :p And I love the story you made up for Jez :lol:

How awful for that poor bunny it must have been so scared being stuck like that! Hope s/hes found a good home

Hope the bunny is all safe and warm now. My dad did come home with a bunny one day. She'd been dumped at his building site where he worked and it took them a few weeks to catch her as they used to feed her toast etc. I called her Bebe and kept her here for 6 years :)

Helen xx

Back