• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

old teddy all snuggly by the fire!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I brought Teddy indoors to live for the winter as he has kidney failure and bad arthritus...he loves it!! and me too!! he had a bath today and we sat by the fire to dry off....it was bliss spending such lovely quality time with my old boy:love: he's the most special bunny ever!
indoors2.jpg

indoors3.jpg

indoors1.jpg

awww he;s lovely, looks to be coping well lisa
yes he's doing well thanks! bringing him indoors has made all the difference and helping his arthritus especially! having trouble keeping his weight on though but that is to be expected.
I nearly broke down in tears when my boyfriend said i could bring him indoors...i don't think he realised just what it meant to me as i was worried sick about him being outside...my boyfriend is allergic too so he's being very considerate!

Aawww he is very cute :love:

How nice of your boyfriend to let you bring Teddy in even though he is allergic, that's really sweet.

i'm enjoying every minute of having him indoors and getting to spend lots of quality time with him which is so important to us right now

:love: Teddy is so handsome! :love:

He looks so well its hard to imagine he has any health issues at all.
Being an inside bun must have helped him flourish.
The BF sounds like a keeper too!:)

It's lovely that he's indoors with you and that he gets to experience the festivities with you! Your boyfriend sounds very considerate.

Sending nose rubs to a very deserving Teddy! xx :love:

Back