• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have problems with escaping buns

kirst25

Alpha Buck
My Alfie just jumps over the pen when I'm there or not there and it's more unsafe when Im not there,gonna put a sheet over the top
And see if that works but if not can anyone suggest anything different :)

Not sure how high it is, but if it's out of nibbling reach you could use netting. Some garden centres will sell pond netting that protects fish.

Yes, we too have an escapee. Diddy actually climbs up the mesh on a high fence! I'm going to put something over the top to try and deter him.

My run is 3ft high and has mesh over it, however my dutch russell jumps out threw the corners where the mesh dosesnt reach, he will do this whenever he get the chane :L I usually put a few towles of the mesh aswell this stop him jumping out - however he thinks that the sky is falling in :L:L

My run is 3ft high and has mesh over it, however my dutch russell jumps out threw the corners where the mesh dosesnt reach, he will do this whenever he get the chane :L I usually put a few towles of the mesh aswell this stop him jumping out - however he thinks that the sky is falling in :L:L

:) im just hoping I can stop him by putting something over it

I am sure it wil, i mean my dutch is mentel and jumps anything and i managed to stop him :) You name it,Russell has jumped it :L:L

Back