• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lionheads pwease!

X_Bex_X

Alpha Buck
can i be reaaalllly cheeky and ask for piccies of your lionhead bunnies! :oops: just because i :love: them!!!
My flopsy is a lionhead but only a very mild one, her hair isn't as crazy as some other pics I've seen of lionheads on the tinterwebs ..

DSCF1086.jpg

Would you say Mops is a lionhead too?...

DSCF1570.jpg

:love::love::love:

Casper:

4519_205296365787_765045787_7104701.jpg

This is him in summer - in the winter his coat thickens even more and he just looks like a ball of cotton wool.

Gordon bunny :love: The pic doesn't show off his lionhead mane very well though

GordonandBeanoangelpics059.jpg

Beano is a lionhead X too but her 'mane' is very short!

I would post Ginger, who is a Dwarf Lop X Lionhead, but she has no Lion showing, except a bit of a mane aroudn her cheeky chops just starting to form :love:

Should have said Mimah is 'purebred' lionhead; not from a breeder though; rescued. Roger is a dutch lionhead cross also rescued from camp nibble. I think he's more lionhead than dutch mind; he's very fluffy! :D

I would post Ginger, who is a Dwarf Lop X Lionhead, but she has no Lion showing, except a bit of a mane aroudn her cheeky chops just starting to form :love:

:love: bet thats so cute!!

yeahh flopsy has tufts on her cheeks and a lot of hair near her ears -but these buns are just too cute!! :love:

Back